By wordsstillstranger. Thank you!
Rule 1: always post the rules.
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: let them know you’ve tagged them
1. Anything you regret?
I do, a few things, mostly that, sometimes, I didn’t have enough courage to do something right then and there, and then I missed a golden opportunity. But I’ve learned not to grieve over missed opportunities because there are always more to come eventually.
2. A thing everyone thinks you’re good at (whether you actually are or not)?
People who meet me for the first time, in real life or on Tumblr, always assume I’m great at drawing, for some reason (maybe because I like art and books and pretty photos?), which amuses me to no end because I really can’t draw. I’d say I am a good writer; I’d like them to assume that more often.
3. A song which reminds you of your childhood?
Hand in My Pocket, by Alanis Morissette. When I was a kid, my cousin and I would listen to Alanis together and we both loved this song, so whenever I hear this song, it immediately takes me back to my childhood spent with my cousin.
4. The most fantastical thing you think people will take for granted in 50 years:
People seem to take everything for granted in this age, so it’s hard to speculate. But I think the internet will definitely be among them. I wouldn’t say food will be, considering how poverty and famine continue to spread.
5. Is there something you wouldn’t ever want to read about?
Well, there are things I’m not interested in/that quickly bore me, so probably sociology or philosophy books, something along those lines. Actually, I’ve tried many different genres and topics, so it’s more a question of what I don’t want to read about again, and my answer to that would be: about concentration camps. I think it was a necessary read, but I don’t ever want to go there again. It was too heart-breaking and painful.
6. What could you talk about for hours?
Books, movies, TV shows. I think wordsstillstranger and I proved it this last Sunday. :)
7. Your first fandom?
LOTR. Still going strong.
8. What do you hope no one will ever say to you?
“You can’t write.” That would really break my spirit, I think. Of course, I don’t think anyone wants to hear about a bad diagnosis concerning one’s health, either, so that too.
9. Your favourite dessert?
Just chocolate, any kind of chocolate. I’m really not that complex when it comes to this. During the summer, though, I am very fond of the Stracciatella Gelato. Best ice-cream flavour.
10. Cats or dogs?
Cats. I love cats.
11. A wish?
Just one? I won’t tell it, so that it may actually come true. :)
- Can you describe your morning routine?
- Who is your biggest celebrity crush at the moment (only one)?
- If you had to live one whole year with only 5 movies/TV shows to keep you company, which ones would you choose?
- If you had to live one whole year with only 3 books at your disposal, which ones would you choose?
- What are you like when you’re drunk (provided you have been drunk, or get drunk every now and then)?
- When it comes to traffic, what are you pet peeves?
- What’s your favourite curse word?
- If you had a time machine, would you rather travel to the past or the future?
- Do you snore or talk in your sleep?
- Do you believe in life after death, reincarnation or neither?
- Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus: true, or “this is bullshit”?